Saturday, March 16, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog "Auer Organized Home".  I am Aimee Auer (pronounced like "our" or "hour"), and I must confess that I love to organize.  Hopefully, you will take away a few valuable tips from the information and photos that I share.

During the summer of 2012, I cleaned out every closet, drawer, and cupboard in my house.  It was amazing how much stuff my husband and I collected during the 8 years that we have lived here.  I found multiples of things that a home only needs one of, expired medications and dry foods, and things that I even forgot that I even owned.  Most of the unneeded items were donated and a few things were thrown out in the trash.  Everything that stayed found a place.  While reorganizing, I realized that I loved doing it.  I would spring out of bed and look forward to the results of my efforts.  Which for those of you that know me, know that I am not a morning person.  

I still love viewing organization tips online, and I thought that I would pay it forward.  If I have accidentally taken one of your ideas, please let me know so that I may give you credit.  Many of the ideas that I got online, I found on more than one site, so I didn't know to whom to give credit.
 
Please be kind about any typos or imperfections on my blog.  :)  I do my best, but we all make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment